Today was a day I didn't see coming for a lot longer! I can't believe I met Ryan when he was just a funny 13 year-old boy who could finish a bag of cookies in one sitting, while watching cartoons (guess that part hasn't changed). He is all grown up and headed to the MTC today! We were able to catch a quick lunch with him and said some short good-byes. Its hard to explain to Dawson and Carter that they won't see Uncle Ryan until they are 6 and 4 years old! Dawson can't believe that he is going to teach people about church and Heavenly Father- he keeps telling me "but everyone goes to church mom." I love his outlook.
So from now on, we will be spending FHE making fun things to send to Uncle Ry-guy while he spends the next 24 months in Texas. We are so proud of him!


4 comments:
Hey, congrats on the call to Texas, if he ends up in Denton, let me know, we'll fix him up with a really good meal and some referrals- if we can find them...
Thanks Amy, I know Ryan will love hearing from you all. He loves you guys so much. Thanks for all you do. Love Kaye
OH my gosh - my girls lost THEIR Uncle Ryan to the MTC on the exact same day! How crazy! He is headed for Japan. Good luck to all those Elder Ryans!
Such cute pics. Best of luck, Elder.
Post a Comment