Affectionately known as "My Super Bowl" this year was sure fun! I was able to travel to Vegas with Marisa, her mother, Maria and her sister, Amy. The trip started out with giggles and it never stopped. Heels that were too high and Vegas streets with too much sleeze- it was quite the adventure. Everytime we saw a scantily clad human being (which was pretty much every time you turned around) I kept reminding Marisa, like my daddy always told me- "Thats the reason for higher education."
Our Miss Utah, Whitney Merrifield was absolutely, with out a doubt- amazing all week. She did such a fantastic job, her talent, on-stage question, evening gown and swimsuit competitions were all spot on. Its just hard knowing what the judges are looking for? We had a great time cheering her on and I had a blast taking pictures with me sweet 300 optic zoom lense. I took some fun photos of the entire competition, but I won't bore you with those!
On Friday evening, Renita (the Executive Director of Miss Utah) invited me to the "Evening of Dreams" a benefit dinner for the Children's Miracle Network. It was such a fun night, all former Miss America's from 1947 till now (that were able) were there. The food was INCREDIBLE and the company was just as wonderful. Thats my week, in a nut shell. Good times.



2 comments:
Love the fishy face. Have to say it kinda looks like it hurts:) lol. Im glad you had fun, and I hope to be coming in the future with you!
looks like so much fun!! glad your back!
Post a Comment