Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day- seeing RED

Yup. This is Dawson after his face plant (and skid) on the sidewalk this afternoon. He was just running outside, so excited that aunts and uncles came to visit...he must have just forgotten how to run. His lip looks much worse in the picture (due to some shadowing) but they are pretty swolen. His teeth are fine, his eye is fine. He just looks like a last place contender from a Rocky movie. The next few days should bring some pretty wicked bruising. Thank goodness no skull fractures or x-rays are needed this time around.

He told me he didn't want to go to preschool until his face was all better.

Now what am I supposed to do with that?! :-(

8 comments:

Stevie and Meesha said...

I still feel horrible for that little boy! He was just so innocent and got taken down. About the preschool thing, well that is a very hard. Good luck with it! Hopefully he gets better! We will be by to bring some goodies, hopefully that will make him feel better and he will go to preschool!

Halee D. said...

He thinks it won't help him impress the ladies. What a stud... hahaha I feel so bad. lol he has the rasmussen gene of getting hurt I'm sorry!!

Kyla said...

poor guy :( bring him to my house. i will be his teacher for the next week! :)

Kaye said...

Ouch! Tell Dawson he is still the most handsome man I know!!

Nick and Amera said...

BUMMMM-ER!! So sad! Seriously, if he ever needs a buddy, call McCoy, we'll come over and play!

Tammy said...

Oh boy! That looks terrible. Poor little guy!

Jamie and Tom said...

this picture is so sad yet so adorable... Dawson's little smile is so cute! I feel so bad though! I loved how you say he looks like the last place contender in Rocky haha that made me laugh! Poor kid! I hope he's doing much better.

Justi said...

Oh...so sad! Hope he is feeling better. That picture is awful. Looks like he needed a few days off from Pre-School. :)