Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm lovin this.

We made it back from Florida! It was a blast, we didn't do much but veg and eat. Totally a vacation. Upon arriving home, the boys were still in Price with Grandma so I got the opportunity to play again. I like how it turned out...granted I'm not a professional.
Before
After.
Jason said he wanted this for his office...even though it's not the Temple we were married in, its still a "sweet pic" and maybe for his birthday he'll get a framed copy. I will even autograph it for him. HA!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the editing...this picture is very "frame worthy" - nice work!

Adam & Ady said...

You are officially a pro! I love that picture...I think you need to pass it my way too!! Jason gets one in his office and I get one in my living room :) It is really beautiful!