Last week Dason brought home the Recipe Book his class made in preschool. Each child was interviewed and asked to give the recipe for their favorite food. Upon the reading of all the other children's ideas, I was very interested to hear what Dawson had to say. Here is his recipe for chicken nuggets:
"Buy chicken nuggets at the store. Put them in the cupboard. Then when you want some, you cook it in the microwave. Or my mom just goes to McDonalds!"
Yup. There it is in black and white. The only child to mention a restaurant of any kind. Some of the other children describe in great detail how to make such deliciousness as carmel popcorn, spaghetti, mashed potatoes..."real food." But Dawson knows where the real goodness lies.
I rock.
7 comments:
incredible!! love that kid!
HA HA HA!!! That is just plain awesome. Nice work!
That's funny! I love it!
Out of the mouth of babes!!!!
sounds like what Tianna would say. Love it!
HAHA I LOVE it! That is awesome!
That is classic!!
Post a Comment