Upon enjoying our new PC, we had to go through the agonizing process of downloading everything from our "jettish" hard-drive onto our new one- programs, software, saved files and all....not super fun to do on a Friday night, but we're cool like that.
As it came time to load my ALL TIME favorite software 'Microsoft Digital Image Pro' (purchased more than once) I knew within seconds of putting the disk in the drive, that something was wrong. The disk had been corrupted and after hours of trying to trouble shoot the problem. I. Gave. Up. SO! In the true nature of my obsession with playing with pictures all night long...I gave in and bought Photoshop. A program I haven't been familiar with since my time at good ole' Carbon High.
If I'm ever asked what keeps me up at night...I have but one solid answer. "Playing in Photoshop!" It was well after 2 a.m. last night before I realized it was stinkin daylight savings- Oops. And I finally turned off my creative juices and tried to fall asleep. boo.
Dawson was invited to a birthday party yesterday and had to dress like a pirate. Ahh! So cute! Here is the fun I had with the pictures...he didn't understand why he was dressed up, covered in black eye-liner and forced to sit "cute" before the party.
Maybe when he's 17 he'll understand.
Original
Ahh! He's cute.
High contrasted B&W
I really hope my kids run away from the camera for the next few weeks. I really need to sleep.

2 comments:
Amy,
Will you email me Bonnie King's email address? I want to buy a picture of the temple she took. Thanks,
Pam
beansanjelly@hotmail.com
You can do that with regular photoshop??? I could only figure it out with Lightroom, which I do not love. Maybe you should teach me the Photoshop ropes. (Um, why didn't Carbon High teach ME about that? Did I learn anything there at all?)
Post a Comment